1450 lb. Shelf Capacity!Like having a safe on your shop floor!
- Heavy-duty steel doors have a padlock hasp and heavy-duty 5/16" brass-pin hinges securely welded to each door.
- All-welded 14-gauge steel construction provides a payload capacity of 1450 lbs. per shelf.
- Four adjustable shelves bolt securely into welded keyhole slots and can be repositioned on 3" centers.
- Secure, 3-point locking system on doors features 3/8" latch rod and 3/16" latch plate.
- All cabinets shown are 36" wide, 21" deep and ship wrapped in corrugate with shelves bolted in place.